Sunday, March 7, 2021

Another Baby

My friend in NC asked me to make a quilt for her new grand nephew. Of course! I wanted to make it not too baby-ish, and picked the Not So XOXO, a free pattern by Modern Textiles. Very easy; fun to pick the fabrics because the color blocks are pretty big.



I chose an ocean themed novelty for the entire back.

Narda did the quilting. I love the star design in the panto that mimics the little stars in the grey/white background fabric.

Pattern: Not So XOXO, by Modern Textiles
Fabric: various, all purchased at Beyond the Bolt, Bristol RI
Piecing and Binding: me
Quilting: Narda Pinkham


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chevron Points

 Colleen at Beyond the Bolt challenged her customers this summer (2022). Finish a quilt top, using ONLY solid fabrics. It was quite the chal...