Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Color Weave

 I did this quilt at the beginning of the Covid-19 stay-at-home order (March/April 2020). I didn't finish it right away. It's so bold! It's so orange!



Top fabrics mostly Kaffe Fassett


The back is Brandon Mably. 

I decided this is a great anywhere/anytime kind of quilt. It's going to Maine with us this summer, and it will probably stay there for others to use. It's grown on me. I hope it gets a lot of love.

The backing has a little "extra" Kaffe built in.


Specs: 
Pattern - Color Weave by Crista Wilson
Fabrics: orange - I forget
    Prints on the front and binding - Kaffe Fassett (from jelly rolls)
    Backing - Brandon Mably
Pieced and bound by me
Quilted by Narda Pinkham, Warwick, RI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chevron Points

 Colleen at Beyond the Bolt challenged her customers this summer (2022). Finish a quilt top, using ONLY solid fabrics. It was quite the chal...