Tuesday, January 5, 2016

More planning

I'm using my new Quilters Planner 2016 to keep track of everything. Thankfully, since I don't always keep track.

- I joined the Tribal Block Club. Should be fun. When will I work on this?

- I love the Color Dive Quilt. I keep thinking this would be a great stash buster. And my friend Anna Maria Horner is so talented.

- Swoon: in thinking about a small-ish project for a wall hanging, and for practicing my free motion quilting skills, this project came to mind. Imagine just one of these squares (24" x 24") with a wide border. 

- I also just saw Liesl Gibson's Bowerbird pattern. It's another pattern using flying geese, my go-to design of choice. But I love the simplicity of the design, and it would be another good stash buster.

- Oh, and there are blocks I'm supposed to finish for NHMQG's meeting in January. Better get started!

So six WIPs, and and four things to start. If I finish one a month, that takes me to November! Guess I shouldn't put anything else on the already-too-full list!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment